A Most Beautiful Story of
Prophet Yusuf (AS) : Part 2
by Umm Sahl
An exegetical rendering of
What does it mean to really trust in Allah? If one blow of fate hits, followed by another, followed by another, does that mean that we have been abandoned by our Lord? If our Lord is loving, kind and generous, then how could that be? Or does it mean that we are being taken to something much greater and better and that the key is simply turning to Allah and trusting in Him?
Continue in the journey of Sayyidna Yusuf, culminating in the words: We show Our mercy to whomever We will; And waste not the wage of those who excel in good.
- A twelve week offering (60 minute live sessions each week)
- Ongoing from term to term – May take up to 4 terms to complete
- A deep study of tafsir through the powerful lens of the balagha (eloquence) of the Quran
- Built upon 15 years of research and study with the eminent scholar of Arabic and Tafsir: Shaikh Ali Hani
- A look at the miracles of Allah’s Book through revelation of hitherto unknown historical facts
- Deriving of key lessons and guiding principles from what Allah (Mighty and Majestic) calls: ahsan al-qasas (the best of stories)