Conversational Arabic: Part Two
Ustadha Salma Nashaat
Welcome to Kiflayn’s Conversational Arabic Program. An exciting chance for you to finally learn Arabic by learning with a trained native Arabic speaker who is also fluent in English. The program will span four terms and several units covering a broad range of vocabulary and conversations (examples below).
There are 16 units in the full program over four terms (40 weeks). Each term (10 weeks) you will cover FOUR of these units with loads of practice. Under each unit there are 9 lessons consisting of dialogue, vocabulary, and practice exercises.
At a glance:
- A 10 week incremental program to solidify your learning
- Each live lesson is for an hour
- A trained native arabic speaking teacher also fluent in English
- Small class sizes in order to allow for more attention
- Interaction and dialogue practice with your peers
- Weekly conversations, vocabulary and exercises
- Shared powerpoints and materials to help you review
- End of unit oral quizzes and end of term oral summatives
- Food and drink
5. الطعام والشراب
Samples of conversations and vocabulary you will be learning:
Getting Ready for Prayer:
The Mother: That’s Adhan Al-Fajer.
The Father: Where are the Kids?
The Mother: Saad is in the bathroom making Wudu.
The Father: Where is Maha?
The Mother: She is praying.
The Father: Where is my Coat?
Saad: Here it is, Father.
The Father: And where are my glasses?
Said: Here they are, Father.
The Father: Let’s go to the Masjid.