The Core of the Quran: Understanding the Short Suras that you Read Everyday
Ustadh Farid Dingle
Deepen your understanding of the short suras that you read everyday, with Ustadh Farid Dingle.
Alhamdulilah one of the most in demand courses is here: Tafsir of the short surahs. Join Ustadh Farid as he delves into the meanings of the surahs we often recite in our prayers. Increase your khushu’ by reflecting on the power of the these ayahs while reciting the Quran during and outside of the prayer. In order to maximize benefit, Ustadh Farid encourages parents and children to take this course together, as his approach will be more family-centered.
إِنَّا أَنزَلْنَاهُ قُرْآنًا عَرَبِيًّا لَّعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ
Indeed, We, We have sent it down, (as) a Quran in Arabic so that you may understand. (Surah Yusuf, Ayah 2).
- An explanation of the final 10 chapters of the Quran
- A free live session to begin the course on Surah al Fatihah
- Weekly quizzes to assess your progress and understanding
- Weekly Q/A through the live session and discussion forum
- Experience the prayer in the Masjid with your Imam or at home through an entirely new lens
- Draw nearer to Allah (Mighty and Majestic) through your daily wird of the Quran
About the Course
Explore the surahs from al-Fil (The Elephant) to an-Nas (Mankind) as well as surah al Fatihah. Ustadh Farid is a qualified and experienced teacher of the Quran, Arabic, and an expert in languages and vocabulary. His tafsir approach will deepen your understanding of these surahs, which are read every day many times in our prayers.