The Apocalypse: Prophecies and Signs
Ustadh Farid Dingle
‘Rather the Hour is their appointment; and the Hour is even more catastrophic and more bitter.’ — Quran, 54:46
‘And verily the Hour will come: there can be no doubt about it, or about (the fact) that Allah will raise up all who are in the graves.’ — Quran, 22:7
What are the major signs of the Hour? How should we act now and when we see them? How can we contextualise the fitan that we are already facing? What happens when we die? All these questions and more will be the topic of this course, inshaAllah.
- What is the meaning of life?
- Signs of the End of Time That Were Prophesised and Have Already Occurred
- The Fitan (tribulations) and Malahim (bloody battles) to Come
- Al-Masih Dajjal (the Antichrist)
- The Appearance of the Mahdi (righteous ruler) and the Descent of Jesus Son of Mary (upon whom be peace)
- Gog and Magog, and the Beast of the Earth
- The Final Signs: the Rains, the Earthquakes, the Rising of the Sun from the West, the Deathly Smoke, and the Blowing of the Trumpet
- Resurrection and the Great Intercession
- The Judgment, the Reckoning, the Scales, the Books of Deeds, and the Bridge
- Hellfire and Paradise