Reliance of The Traveller – Marriage & Divorce
Join Ustadh Farid Dingle as he covers the sections of marriage and divorce according to the Shafi’i school of Islamic jurisprudence from the famous Reliance of the Traveller.
- Who should marry?
- Engagement and looking at the opposite sex
- Looking at One’s prospective bride
- The Integrals of a marriage agreement
- A suitable match
- Conjugal rights
- Unmarriageable kin
- The Bride’s Marriage Payment
- The Wedding Feast (Walimah)
- Being a Husband and Wife
- The wife’s financial support
- Support of one’s parents and children
- Child care and custody