Loving and Living Through the Prophet – Family Seerah Journey
Alhamdulilah wa al-Shukrulilah a momentous opportunity is upon us. A unique program for the entire family with set learning outcomes for parents and children. The Noble Seerah taught by our beloved Sheikh HatimYousef, and Parenting and Character education taught by our esteemed Sheikh Zahir Bacchus. The jewel of the program is a gorgeous seerah canvas to hang in your homes and admire as a visual masterpiece timeline that Sheikh Hatim will use as the matn (text) of the course.
- Learn the noble seerah the way it was meant to be taught from an expert on the subject
- Sheikh Hatim Yousef’s approach instinctively deepens the love of Allah and His Messenger in the hearts of listeners
- Draw out Prophetic lessons that will guide your everyday affairs
- Draw out valuable principles as a family to guide your interactions
- Gaze at the beauty of “The Life and Times of the Prophet” seerah poster in your home as Sheikh Hatim explores and expounds on the fascinating and miraculous events therein.
- Three seerah live sessions + one recorded seerah session per month for the whole family
- Q/A with the teacher every live session for the parents and children
- A 12 month program with a certificate of completion that can be used for homeschooling credits*
- Based on the beautifully designed and well researched seerah canvas by Besim Bruncaj.
Parenting and Character Education Component
- Examine the high character traits of the Prophet and how to give them to your children
- Appreciate the role of the Prophet in our lives
- Appreciate being good role models for our children
- Recognize the societal trends that lead away from these noble qualities
- Compare and contrast this approach to parenting with modern methods
- One parenting live session per month for parents
- Q/A with the teacher every live session for the parents
- Based on the Seerah concepts and Prophetic qualities taught by Sheikh Hatim to the whole family each week
How will it work?
- 1st Saturday of Each Month: Seerah Live Session for the Whole Family
- 2nd Saturday of Each Month: Seerah Live Session for the Whole Family
- 3rd Saturday of Each Month: Seerah Live Session for the Whole Family
- 4th Saturday of Each Month: Parenting and Character Education Live Session for the Parents (+ Seerah recording)
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information